A5 South Local
The A5 South Local are foundational teams with the primary focus of helping players become more proficient in the technical skills of volleyball and provide an introduction to tactical application through team play and tournaments. A5 South Local Teams are ideal for players desiring high level training and tournament play as well as providing a viable option for multi-sport athletes and athletes with other commitments (i.e. academics, music, etc.). This program is also a great way for high school and middle school teams to stay together and train to prepare for the next school volleyball season! These are USAV/SRVA sanctioned club teams.
TRYOUTS & EVALUATIONS
Ages 14/15 16/17
Tuesday, November 8 7:30p-9:30p
* registration required for all tryouts and evaluations
First Practice TBD
- Teams practice once a week
- 4 one day tournaments, approx 1 each month from January to April
- The season lasts from early December until end of April
- Teams can consist of school teams for the additional team experience and preparation for the next year
Team Fees $1300
- $500 deposit due Nov 12
- $200 due monthly Dec - Mar
PRACTICE TIMES & DATES TBD
- Based on interest 14U/15U & 16U/17U
ITEMS TO BRING TO TRYOUTS!
USA Volleyball requires that each athlete register within their region - our region's governing body is the Southern Region Volleyball Association, or SRVA. Prior to tryouts and joining a team, you must register on the SRVA website and pay a $10.00 tryout registration fee that will turn into a full-year USAV membership once your athlete is placed on a team. Registration on the SRVA/USAV website is open now! The region ask that parents and families be patient with this process. Should you have any questions in regards to this requirement please contact us.
Also, please bring the medical waiver available on the right side of this page