High School Setting Workshop (ages 15-18 ) - SESSION 2
Thursday, June 8, 2023 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
High School Setting: Covers basic posture, proper hand contact and footwork for setting. Court movement and drills to emphasize these concepts are the focus. Different tempo sets and game-like situations will be covered.
*Rising 9th graders may register for this session*
Just a few reminders:
- Athletic attire is any tshirt, shorts, sneakers, kneepads.
- Please pack ample hydration (at least 32 ounces) in a refillable water bottle. We aim to minimize plastic trash items in our gym so a refillable water bottle is highly recommended. Please limit hydration to water only. No other food or drinks allowed in our facility.
- Participants must check in with staff and fill out a name tag when you arrive.
- Participants for this program will be limited due to space limitations. We ask that you register online early.
- Please notify us in advance of any changes or if your child is no longer participating in the program. Refunds will only be issued due to extenuating circumstances and requests must be received in writing. Processing fees from your credit card company may apply.
- Parents and families are welcome to stay for the session, however please keep in mind there is limited space and seating in the gym. We kindly ask that parents supervise younger siblings or family members of participants and remain in gym areas only. We appreciate your cooperation.
- This program will be held at the Heatherwood Baptist Church (721 Shenandoah Blvd, Newnan, GA 30265).
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to working with your athletes. Thanks for choosing A5 South!
A5 South Volleyball Staff
Location: Heatherwood Baptist Church Map link
Sign in to register for programs.