Youth Passing & Defense Workshop (ages 10-14 )
Monday, June 26, 2023 - Thursday, June 29, 2023
from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Monday June 26 AND Thursday June 29 (2-day workshop)
Youth Passing and Defense: Techniques for ball control, dig and recovery are broken down and defensive coverage areas are defined based on different game scenarios. All positions are encouraged to attend this class to improve their overall game as a volleyball player. This class is not limited to defenders only.
Just a few reminders:
- Athletic attire is any tshirt, shorts, sneakers, kneepads.
- Please pack ample hydration (at least 64 ounces) in a refillable water bottle. We aim to minimize plastic trash items in our gym so a refillable water bottle is highly recommended. Please limit hydration to water only. No other outside food and drink is allowed in our facility.
- Participants must check in with staff and fill out a name tag when you arrive.
- Participants for this program will be limited due to space limitations. We ask that you register online early.
- Please notify us in advance of any changes or if your child is no longer participating in the program. Refunds will only be issued due to extenuating circumstances and requests must be received in writing. Processing fees from your credit card company may apply.
- Parents and families are welcome to stay for the session, however please keep in mind there is limited space and seating in the gym. We kindly ask that parents supervise younger siblings or family members of participants and remain in gym areas only. We appreciate your cooperation.
- This program will be held at the Heatherwood Baptist Church (721 Shenandoah Blvd, Newnan, GA 30265). Follow directions to the gym and drive towards the back of the church.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to working with your athletes. Thanks for choosing A5 South!
A5 South Volleyball Staff
Location: Heatherwood Baptist Church Map link
Sign in to register for programs.